Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with the contractual terms and conditions that govern the placing of orders with Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl. These terms and conditions will form an integral part of any licensing agreement formed when you place an order and as such will be legally binding on both parties.
Thumbnails and preview/layout images watermarked with the “Cramers Gallery” logo are available to you free of charge for personal use or layout purposes, including mock-ups and in-house presentations. The free layout images may under no circumstances whatsoever be used in finished products, whether intended for in-house or external use. Nor may they be used on any website other than the Cramers Gallery website, or on a server with unrestricted Internet access, a company intranet, or on CD, DVD or other similar storage medium.
Before you can successfully place an order, you must first confirm that you understand and accept the following two contractual components:
1. Detailed Scope of Use
2. Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl Terms and Conditions for the Licensing and Supply of Image Material
Detailed Scope of Use:
By purchasing a licence, the Purchaser acquires a non-exclusive, non-transferable, one-time-use licence for the specified image material.
The image material may be used in printed products. The licence fees indicated include the following print uses:
- One book print run (book covers and inside pages) of up to 10,000 copies
- One textbook print run of up to 10,000 copies
- One print run of product leaflets, advertising leaflets, brochures, advertising postcards, or annual reports of up to 5,000 copies
- One print run (issue) of a daily newspaper – unlimited number of copies
- One print run of a magazine (magazine cover and inside pages), periodical/journal (title page and inside pages), catalogue (cover and inside pages), or print advertisement – up to 10,000 copies
- Use as part of the set or backdrop for cinema movies, television broadcasts, or theatre or opera performances
- Use as CD/record/DVD covers and similar – up to a maximum of 5,000 copies
- For printing on postcards or greeting cards ¬– up to a maximum of 1,000 copies
- For printing on plastic bags or paper bags – up to a maximum of 1,000 bags
- For printing on business cards (but not electronic business cards) – up to a maximum of 1,000 cards
- For printing on calendars of any kind – up to a maximum of 5,000 calendars
- For printing on clothing – up to a maximum of 1,000 items of clothing
- For printing on posters – up to a maximum of 1,000 copies
- For the production of art prints – up to a maximum of 1,000 prints
- Use in presentations (not electronic presentations) – up to a maximum of 1,000 items
- Unlimited use in trade fair displays and shop windows
The copyright notice for uses in printed newspapers, magazines, periodicals/journals, catalogues, advertising materials and calendars must read as follows: “Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl, Schweiz - www-cramers-gallery.com”.
Any depiction in a new medium of an item (e.g. a book, CD cover, leaflet, etc.) illustrated with licensed material in such a way that the image material is clearly discernible in the new medium constitutes a secondary use and shall attract a new licence fee in addition to the licence fee already paid for the right to use the same image material in accordance with the original scope of use. This applies in particular to secondary uses in advertising and promotional materials. Any person wishing to make such a secondary use must first notify Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl in detail of the secondary use and obtain the prior, written approval of Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl.
The following uses are not part of the licensing agreement and are therefore strictly prohibited unless expressly permitted under a separate agreement between Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl and the Purchaser:
- any digitization, storage or duplication of the image material on data media of any kind (e.g. magnetic, optical, magneto-optical or electronic media such as CD-ROM, CDI, floppy diskettes, computer hard drives, computer memory, microfilms etc.) that exceeds the scope of technical processing permitted under clause 3.5 of the Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl Terms and Conditions for the Licensing and Supply of Image Material;
- any reproduction or use of the image material on CD-ROM, CDI, floppy diskette or similar data media;
- any communication of the image material via the Internet or in online databases or other electronic archives; and
- any passing-on of the digitized image material via electronic data transfers or data media that can be used for communicating the image material to the public on screens or monitors or can be used for the making of hard copies.
If you wish to use our image material in a manner other than specified above in the “Detailed Scope of Use” and in our Terms and Conditions (e.g. if you wish to print them on fabric, wallpaper, packaging material, gift-wrapping paper, stationery, envelopes or any other type of article or product), or if you wish to print our image material in numbers greater than specified in the “Detailed Scope of Use”, please contact us directly at email@example.com so that we can tailor an offer for you.
All other parts of the licensing agreement are contained in the “Cramers Gallery of Nature Sagl Terms and Conditions for the Licensing and Supply of Image Material” indicated below.